If the cut sensor light does not turn on when attempting Print Then Cut projects, follow the troubleshooting steps below.
- Power off the Cricut machine.
- Press down on both the A and B clamps simultaneously until the sensor light comes on. Then release the clamps and power the machine on. Attempt to cut the image again.
- If the sensor light does not come on when both clamps are pressed down with the machine powered off, contact Member Care through one of the options below for further assistance.
- Attempt Print Then Cut Calibration.
- If the light does not come on during calibration, contact Member Care through one of the options below for assistance.