A sensor light housed in the blade assembly should turn on as the machine scans your material during Print Then Cut calibration or projects. If the sensor light does not turn on during Print Then Cut calibration or projects, follow the troubleshooting steps below.
- Power Cricut machine off.
- Press down on both the A and B clamps simultaneously until the sensor light comes on. Then release the clamps and power the machine on. Attempt to cut the image again.
- If the sensor light does not come on when both clamps are pressed down with the machine powered off, contact Member Care for further assistance.
- Attempt Print Then Cut Calibration.
- If the light does not come on during calibration, contact Member Care for assistance.