Follow the steps below to delete an uploaded pattern from your image library.
- Sign in to Design Space on a desktop or laptop computer (Windows/Mac).
- Click "New Project" to get to the canvas.
- Insert any basic shape, such as a square, from the Shapes menu in the design panel to the left of the canvas.
- Access the Layers panel, and click on the image thumbnail to open the Layer Attributes panel.
- Click "Print" to change your image to a print image, and then select "Patterns" to access the pattern library.
- Click on the funnel-shaped filter at the bottom of the panel and select the "Uploaded" filter. The library will reload and show you your uploaded patterns.
- Click on the "i" in the lower right corner of the pattern thumbnail. You will see the option to delete the pattern.
- Click "Delete". Design Space will ask if you are sure you wish to delete the pattern.
- Click "Yes" to delete the pattern. You will see that the pattern is removed from your uploaded patterns library.
Note: Patterns are currently available only on the Windows/Mac version of Design Space. Patterns cannot be deleted from your library using the iOS or Android apps at this time.
Tip: To know more about deleting the uploaded images, please visit this help article.