Design Space for Windows and Mac computers requires a plugin. If you receive an unexpected notification or experience issues with the plugin, these can often be resolved by quitting your current plugin, then downloading and installing it again. Here's how:
Step 1: Quit the current plugin
Select the Design Space plugin from the system tray and choose Exit or Quit Plugin.
Step 2: Download and install Design Space plugin
If your plugin issues persist, please select one of the links below for troubleshooting steps.
- The desktop icon for Design Space is missing. How do I launch Design Space?
- Mac: security settings are preventing installation message (macOS 10.14)
- Received a new notice to download the Design Space plugin
- Continually prompted to download and install the Design Space plugin (plugin loop)
- Received a notice on Mac that the app is damaged or is from an unidentified publisher
Other helpful information
- Design Space system requirements
- Allowing Cricut software through Antivirus software
- Allowing Cricut software through your Firewall