Now you can design offline with Design Space for Desktop!
- Whenever you're not connected to the internet, you'll see an offline indicator.
- If your connection is interrupted, a message will appear to let you know that you can keep designing with a limited experience.
- You will be rerouted to your My Projects page automatically unless you are on the Canvas.
- If you are on the Canvas, you can continue to edit, save, or cut that project while offline.
- To create a new project while offline, just select the new project option. All previously downloaded images and fonts from other projects will be available for use. If the images and fonts in the project are part of your Cricut Access plan or previously purchased, you can also cut, print, score, etc. those projects while offline. Once you reconnect to the internet, your project will automatically sync to the cloud and will remain available for offline use until you choose to remove it.
- To save projects to edit offline, go to My Projects, then select the three dots on the project tile, then Save for Offline.
A small computer icon on a project tile indicates the project has been saved for offline use.
- The first time you save a project in Design Space for Desktop, you will be asked to choose a default location to save all projects. To have the ability to design offline for every project, select save to Cloud & Computer. Save to Cloud Only if you don't require offline use. You can change these settings at any time under Settings in the main menu.