Download Images and Fonts
Now you can download fonts and images to use while offline in Design Space for Desktop.
- Navigate to the font library and hover over any font you would like to download for offline use.
- Select the Download button to the right side of the font.
- Observe the icon next to any fonts that are saved for offline use.
- You can remove fonts by hovering over any font that is already saved for offline use and selecting the Remove button to the right side of the font.
- Navigate to the image library and select any images that you want downloaded.
- Once they are selected, select Download in the bottom left corner.
- Observe the icon next to any images that are saved for offline use.
- You can remove images by selecting any image that is already saved for offline use and selecting Remove in the bottom left corner.
Improved Image Search
Check out the search improvements!
- Old Search Star Wars
- New Search Star Wars
- Old Search Hot Air Balloon
- New Search Hot Air Balloon
- Old Search School Bus
- New Search School Bus
Tips for searching
- The more descriptive the better. Use multiple keywords to help us provide the most relevant results. Quotation marks around a phrase or the use of other symbols is not required.
- Capitalization and pluralization? No worries! We'll automatically search all forms of your keywords, just in case!
- We'll look everywhere! If you enter a keyword in the search field, we'll look for matches in image names, tags, and categories.