How can I register my Cricut machine?
Refer to this article to learn how to register your Cricut machine.
Important: Make sure to keep your purchase invoice for warranty purposes.
How can I subscribe to Cricut Access?
- Members in the UK and Australia may subscribe through Design Space for Desktop, iOS, or Android.
- Members worldwide can subscribe to Cricut Access through the Design Space app for iOS or Android.
- The monthly fee is processed through your iTunes or Google Play account, and an invoice is sent from Apple or Google respectively.
- You can manage your Cricut Access auto-renewal directly through iTunes and Google Play.
- Once you have subscribed to Cricut Access through the mobile app, your Cricut Access subscription is available for your use in all Design Space platforms.
Can I purchase individual fonts and images from Design Space for Desktop?
- Members in the UK and Australia may purchase through Design Space for Desktop, iOS, or Android.
- Members worldwide can purchase can purchase images, fonts, and projects from the Cricut library through the Design Space app for iOS or Android.
- When your purchase is complete, that content is available for your use in all Design Space platforms. We are working to support other countries and currencies through Design Space for Desktop soon!
Tip: If you prefer to design on computer but need to purchase images or fonts, you can create and save your project in Design Space for Desktop, then open the project in the mobile app and complete your purchase.
Where can I find non-English information on Cricut?
Website: Cricut.com is available in multiple countries, and you can select your country from the bottom of the website to view localized content in your language.
Software: Design Space is available in 7 languages (English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, and Portuguese).
- Desktop: select the preferred language from Menu > Settings
- iOS/Android: Design Space app language is based on your device language settings
Education & Help: Our Help Center is available in 7 languages (English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, and Portuguese). Select your preferred language at the bottom of the website to view translated help content.
Tip: If you enable captions on YouTube videos, your browser can translate them.
You can also join Cricut fan groups on social media and view YouTube videos created by many Cricut users.
Where can I find more support?
You can contact our Member Care team via phone, chat, or email for additional support as needed. Operating hours and languages are available in our Contact Us page.