Edited: August 29, 2023
This article helps with removing/forgetting a Bluetooth device from your Windows/Mac Computer, or an iOS/Android device for troubleshooting purposes.
- Open Start menu and select Settings.
- Open Devices option.
- Select the device you want to remove and click Remove Device and confirm your action.
- Go to Apple Menu > System Preferences.
- Then click Bluetooth.
- Hover the pointer over the device you want to remove.
- Then click the X button that appears next to the device's name.
- Open Settings > Bluetooth.
- Click on the "i" near the device that you want to remove/forget.
- Based on the current status of the device, you'll get the option Forget This Device.
- Open Settings > Bluetooth in your Android device.
- If your Bluetooth is off, tap it to turn it on.
- Tap the gear icon next to your Cricut machine displayed in the list.
- Click Forget.
Note: The process might slightly vary slightly based on your operating system's version.
After you remove/forget a Bluetooth device, you'll have to repeat the pairing process if you want to use it again. Contact Member Care if you need more assistance.