Follow the instructions below to cut and apply Deluxe Paper, Adhesive Backed.
What you need
- Cricut smart cutting machine
- Design Space on computer or mobile device
- Cricut Blade and Housing
- LightGrip machine mat
- Cricut Deluxe Paper, Adhesive Backed
- Cricut pens or markers (optional)
Design and cut
- Customize your design in the software.
- For Design Space projects that include drawing on shapes, use Attach to fasten Draw layers to the corresponding Cut layers.
- Choose Deluxe Paper, Adhesive Backed from the list of materials.
- If using a Cricut Explore machine, turn Smart Set dial to Custom.
- Place Deluxe Paper, Adhesive Backed on LightGrip mat, liner side down.
- Load mat into machine when prompted, then press Go.
- For projects that include drawing, load your pen or marker when prompted.
- When your cut is complete, unload mat.
- If using pens or markers, allow ink to dry before handling.
- Make sure surface is clean and dry.
- Peel cut from liner by hand and apply to your project surface.
Note: Does not adhere to Glitter cardstock or other texture materials or surfaces.
Tip: Deluxe Paper, Adhesive Backed may be repositioned within a few minutes if applied lightly.