This release (v6.0) contains the following updates and bug fixes.
Note: This update is on a very slow rollout through the end of 2020. While all updates for Design Space for Desktop roll out to randomly selected groups of users in phases rather than all at once, this rollout will happen over several months rather than over several days.
We've rewritten the code for Canvas to improve performance, including its ability to handle larger, more complicated files faster!
Design Space for Desktop will default to New Canvas when you receive the v6.0 update. If you encounter any issues using New Canvas, you can switch back to Classic Canvas through Settings in the app menu. The app will reload and you can continue working on saved projects.
Note: New Canvas is not currently optimized for use with touch screens. If you need to use touch screen functionality, switch back to Classic Canvas.
- macOS 10.15 - New Machine Setup - Connect Device dropdown displays out of the window
- Canvas - Right-click Image Set link - Image search flyout appears on top of the image set result
- Project Preview - Material sizes overlay the thumbnails
- Cricut Access ribbon displays Community projects
- Project Details - Price is not displayed for those not subscribed to Cricut Access
- Project Sharing - Canvas Preview image not generated if second project photo not uploaded
- Project Details - Face Mask size dropdown is not big enough
- Unable to cut project, stuck on Preparing