To ensure that your amazing new project looks great wash-after-wash, follow these easy instructions.
- As you create your personalized project, carefully follow the instructions at cricut.com/make-mugs. This will ensure your project looks perfect before it heads into the dishwasher.
- Wash on the top rack only.
- Avoid extra cycle options such as heated drying cycles, sanitize, and steam cycles.
- For longest-lasting results avoid scrubbing pads, heavily dyed detergents, and steel wool as this can damage the outer coating of the mug and the transferred image.
- Liquid, power, and "pod" detergents are safe to use.
- For vinyl applications, see additional notes on the Cricut Smart & Premium Permanent Vinyl tab.