- Beveled Ceramic Mug specifications
- Creating designs for Cricut beveled ceramic mugs
- How to align your design on Cricut beveled ceramic mugs
Beveled Ceramic Mug specifications
- Mug volume: 15 oz (444 ml)
- Pressing area: 8.75 in (22.52 cm) x 4.17 in (10.59 cm)
Creating designs for Cricut beveled ceramic mugs
Cricut beveled ceramic mugs have a beveled bottom edge, so the smooth, straight pressing area is shorter than it is for other Cricut 15 oz (444 ml) mug blanks.
Ensure designs for these beveled mugs are within these maximum dimensions:
- Length – 8.75 in (22.52 cm)
- Height – 4.17 in (10.59 cm)
To find projects designed for Cricut beveled ceramic mugs, search Design Space Projects for Mug Design Setup, then select one of the Beveled options from the Finished Size dropdown.
Design Space for Desktop
Design Space for mobile
How to align your design on Cricut beveled ceramic mugs
For flawless transfer results, press only on the smooth, straight area of the mug and ensure design is completely flat against mug surface. Align the design so it stops before the bevel starts to avoid a blurred transfer result.
To align a full wrap design on a Cricut beveled mug, flip the mug upside-down and use the straight edge of the top rim as a reference to get it in just the right spot.
Important: Be sure to place mug in Cricut Mug Press right-side-up, resting bottom of mug on the base heater.