This Design Space for Desktop release (v6.14) includes the following features and fixes:
Restore Brush makes it effortless to selectively restore any part of an uploaded image that you may have accidentally removed with the Eraser tool. No more starting from scratch — from now on, correcting mistakes will be oh-so easy. The all-new Restore Brush is free for all Cricut members.
Automatic Background Remover
If you have a Cricut Access subscription, you can take advantage of the Automatic Background Removal tool. This feature makes the background of your uploaded image disappear in one click. No more painstaking manual work using the Wand and Eraser tools. You’ll have a perfect cut-ready or Print Then Cut-ready image, just like that.
Note: To help us ensure that everything goes smoothly, Automatic Background Remover and Restore Brush features will be rolled out together on a slightly slower pace than v6.14 itself. We anticipate all users will receive these features within just a few weeks after update to v6.14.
Profiles in Design Space for Desktop have received a facelift and new privacy setting options! Edit your profile to access Profile Visibility settings, edit your Profile name and description, and choose to show or hide your location and "Cricut Member Since" information.
- Cricut Maker 3 out-of-box setup - Machine Updates screen missing "Cricut"
- Searching "dog" returns unexpected results
- Image Upload: Upload path is not retained between uploads
- My Projects: Scroll bar is not visible at default app window size
- Unable to open/cut downloaded projects while offline
- Sign In: "Unable to load machine families" and user settings errors
- Project Details: Printing project instructions from project details screen, only 1 page is printed
- Image Upload: clicking Undo after selecting Back from Select Upload Type window doesn't actually undo
- Hidden groups grey-ness in Layers panel is compounded
- Text position changes from clicking the Text icon to typing
- Infinite scroll in Image Sets not working
- When applying a Writing Style font doesn't choose the writing style by default
- Out-of-box setup: Test cut is missing for subscribed members or those from regions where purchasing not currently supported