This Design Space for Desktop Release (v6.15) includes the following features and fixes:
Featured Images on Home screen
Get inspired with a regularly refreshed selection of new and interesting images from the Cricut library, now at the top of the Home screen. To add one to your Canvas, allow your pointer to hover over the image, then click the Add to Canvas button.
Now you can save images to view later! Just click the bookmark/flag icon in the bottom-right of the image tile. You can easily find (or even filter) your flagged favorites whenever you need them.
Recover Unsaved Canvas
Now, if Design Space quits unexpectedly, and you forgot to save your project, we've got your back! All objects on your Canvas will be restored once you re-open the app.
Remember Window Size
If you like your design workspace just so, you'll love this small-but-lovely app update. Design Space now opens to the same size as your previous session. Enjoy!
- Design Space returning wrong filters for Multilayer Fonts / Single Layer Fonts
- Hide Contour super slow
- Unable to like projects created by others
- Unable to scroll through fonts and select after searching and applying filter and removing the keyword
- Canvas - 25% Zoom doesn't allow objects beyond 60%
- Canvas - Text disappearing from Canvas
- Uploaded image cannot be added to Canvas
- Explore 3 - Custom material cuts extremely slow
- Project Details - Space is missing after price on Project Details