If the auto-shutoff seems to take longer than you expect, remember that the internal auto-off does not begin until the press reaches the temperature indicated on the control pod. Once it reaches the set temperature, it will shut off automatically after 13 minutes of inactivity. Touching the handle, moving the heat plate, moving the dials on the pod will reset the timer for the auto-off.
- Cricut Autopress Troubleshooting FAQ
- I am getting press marks on my project. How do I avoid these?
- An error code appeared on my control pod. What do I do?
- When I press down on the handle of Cricut Autopress, it makes a mechanical noise. Is that normal?
- I followed the instructions and my iron-on didn’t stick. What happened? How do I get it to work?
- My Cricut Autopress won't open automatically.
- Cricut Autopress auto-off takes longer than expected. Why?
- My Cricut Autopress is plugged in, but it won't power on. What should I do?