When you press down the handle of Cricut Autopress, you will hear the motors start to engage. As they do so, pressure is being applied to your project, and this noise is normal.
- Cricut Autopress Troubleshooting FAQ
- I am getting press marks on my project. How do I avoid these?
- An error code appeared on my control pod. What do I do?
- When I press down on the handle of Cricut Autopress, it makes a mechanical noise. Is that normal?
- I followed the instructions and my iron-on didn’t stick. What happened? How do I get it to work?
- My Cricut Autopress won't open automatically.
- Cricut Autopress auto-off takes longer than expected. Why?
- My Cricut Autopress is plugged in, but it won't power on. What should I do?