With adjustable heat settings and auto pressure, Cricut Autopress works wonderfully with both iron-on (HTV) and Infusible Ink materials. Cricut Autopress can accommodate a variety of fabric and flat base materials. Follow the recommended guidelines below for the type of blanks you can use with Cricut Autopress:
- Blanks up to 2 in (5 cm) thick
- Preferably smooth and flat, such as apparel, bags, and coasters; not 3D (like drinkware)
- Multiple materials, including cotton, polyester, ceramic, metal, wood, etc.
- Refer to the online Heat Guide for guidance on additional materials and blank types you can press, and the recommended heat settings
- Cricut Autopress does not come with attachments for additional blank types