Cricut Autopress is our most advanced heat press ever, perfect for people who want to make more in less time!
Made durable through rigorous testing and constructed with sturdy steel and high-quality components, Cricut Autopress will outlast pressing cycles equivalent to 5 years of steady use. So you can enjoy big-business production right from your home countertop.
Save time with automated features
Cricut Autopress is made for bulk projects – use multiple pressing mats, so you can prepare a project on one mat while another is in use in the press. Cricut Autopress auto-adjusts to a variety of base materials for perfect pressure, and the plate auto-releases when your transfer is complete, so you don’t have to spend time calibrating pressure or watching the timer! Use that time to prepare your next transfer or check other items off your to-do list!
Consistent, effortless transfers
With Zero Effort™ operation, it takes just two fingers to close the machine and engage the handle’s motor – the press does the rest and auto-releases when your transfer is complete.
Designed for safety and peace of mind
Thoughtful safety features include:
- Certified temperature-rated plastics with no exposed wires
- Fan-assisted airflow keeps handle safe to touch during use
- Extra-wide open position makes it easy to see to place your project and helps minimize accidental contact
- Time and temperature managed through Control Pod – no reaching over heat plate to set time and temperature controls
- Removable pressing mat with non-slip silicone grip makes it easy to prep your project off the press, and hold your project in place in the press
- Auto-off after 13 minutes of inactivity
Cricut Autopress automatically applies perfect pressure on base materials up to 2 in (5 cm) thick. Pre-tested time and temperature settings, as well as step-by-step instructions are readily available in our online Heat Guide, so you can press with confidence. You can also create one-touch presets on the Control Pod for your most common jobs.
Cricut Autopress comes with a one-year warranty from date of purchase (term may vary based on country requirements). If you experience any issues with your Cricut Autopress, contact Member Care for assistance.