My machine keeps turning off, so I have to turn it back on. Why?
The right side of my handle gets warm while the press is heating; should I be concerned about this?
As Cricut EasyPress 3 heats, a component housed in the right side of the handle will cause the handle to get warm as well. Don't worry; it will get warm, but not hot. This does not constitute a defect in the device.
My Cricut EasyPress 3 is plugged in, but it won't power on, or is flashing APP on the screen. What should I do?
For Cricut EasyPress 3 to function, it must first be activated/registered through the Cricut Heat app. To ensure the machine has been activated.
If Cricut EasyPress 3 has already been activated but is showing this message, contact Member Care for assistance.
My Cricut EasyPress 3 auto-off takes longer than expected. Why?
The auto-off countdown* starts after the last action was completed. If the last action was to change the temperature, the auto-off countdown begins once the new temperature setting has been reached.
Cricut EasyPress 3 heats quickly but takes more time to cool. If you are cooling the device from a higher temperature, it may take several minutes to reach the cooler temperature, and only after that set point has been reached will the auto-off timer begin.
*Auto-off for Cricut EasyPress 3 occurs after 13 minutes of inactivity.
My Cricut EasyPress 3 will not connect to the Cricut Heat app or is not sending settings to the press.
- Verify you’re using a Cricut EasyPress 3. Original Cricut EasyPress and Cricut EasyPress 2 are not able to connect to the Cricut Heat app. EasyPress Comparison
- Verify Bluetooth is turned on for your iOS/Android device.
- Verify your Cricut EasyPress 3 is turned on and within 7 feet of your device to connect.
- Verify your Cricut EasyPress 3 isn’t connected to another device. It will not give the option to connect to your device if it is connected to another.
- Sign out of Cricut Heat app and back in.
- Force-close the app, sign out and back in and try connecting again.
- If the issue persists, contact Member Care for further assistance.