This Design Space for Desktop Release (v7.4) contains the following features and fixes.
Mat Preview UX Changes: Show contrast on Mat Preview
Enhanced UX on Mat Preview allows you to remove grid lines on the mat preview to show greater contrast. Simply click away from the image layer to view it on the mat without grid lines. When you select the image layer again, the grid lines will reappear.
Cricut Hat Press and Cricut EasyPress 3 landing pages added to Design Space New Product Setup
These new landing pages in the Design Space New Product Setup provide a QR code and direct members to download the mobile Cricut Heat app in order to activate Cricut Hat Press and Cricut EasyPress 3.
Cricut Access: Sign out functionality added to web Free Trial flow
Users can now sign out of one account and into another directly from the Cricut Access microsite free trial flow.
- Non-purchase countries message is wrong in Cricut Access modal
- Empty Search results
- Cut/copy on text preview mode makes the preview text and edit text same opacity
- “Rename” button is displayed active on “Rename Collection” popup once Collection name was removed
- Opening older projects with non-OTF fonts causes relayout issues
- Fonts appear twice in list while scrolling
- Fonts appear twice in results after adding text to Canvas
- Federated Search back button takes long time to execute
- Contributing artist profile not showing as Contributing Artist
- Change Frequency of Design Space pop-up
- Locked images bug
- Step analysis – jagged edges in Design Space image Automatic Background Remover vs prototype Automatic Background Remover