This Design Space for Desktop release (v7.8) contains the following features and fixes.
Print Then Cut on A4 Paper Size
Users can now select 8.3 in x 11.7 in (A4) in addition to 8.5 in x 11 in (Letter) for Print Then Cut!
You can set this Print Then Cut Page Size preference in Design Space settings:
Print Then Cut Size Error – Change Page Size Link
If your Print Then Cut design is too large, the error message you receive in the Layers panel on Canvas will change based on the default paper size. A new link near the error message allows you to adjust your paper size setting as needed.
Note: Maximum print size for Print Then Cut is 6.75 in x 9.25 in (17.14 cm x 23.49 cm) on 8.5 in x 11 in (Letter) paper, and 6.51 in x 9.93 in (16.54 cm x 25.22 cm) on A4 paper.
Clicking the “Change Page Size” link opens the Settings page where you can select a different page size for Print Then Cut.
Enhancements on Make screen
When you proceed to Make It, we’ll repeat your page size on the Print step.
The Print setup dialog will now show only the page (not the machine mat as it did before), and the page size will be listed.
Once the page is printed, the page size is removed from the Make screen.
Improvements to Auto-Update
We’ve also made a change that will prevent Design Space from auto-updating when users are in the middle of critical actions such as cutting a project, updating firmware, or completing product setup.
- Text - Text field should shrink to fit each letter when Ungrouping Letters
- "Insert Cards" and "Cutaway Cards" project Category returns "No Result" found.
- Card Mat 2 x 2 - sometimes hidden image thumbnails are not displayed
- Canvas cache incorrectly being cleared
- Cricut Access modal dismisses Project Details when deep linking
- Customize not scaling to correct selected size
- Dropdown arrow in wrong position
- Mat Size selected on the Load Type modal is not applied on Mat Preview page
- Template added a second time has image placement issues with ruler on Canvas
- Unable to connect to Explore Air 2
- Restore Brush choppy with higher resolution images
- Cricut Joy landscape Cutaway Cards are displayed as portrait on Mat Preview
- Mat Preview screen is displayed broken
- Machine families failing to load in Design Space