This Design Space for Desktop release (v7.12) contains the following features and fixes.
By popular demand – from Cricut members and employees - “hot keys” are here to help you perform design tasks faster than ever. Test out Opt Drag / ALT Drag (duplicate), ⌘ + - / CTRL + - (zoom), and even your favorite fancy mouse interactions (like Spacebar + Drag to move around the Canvas).
Tip: Download a handy cheat sheet from learn.cricut.com.
Relevant keyboard shortcuts have been added to Edit and Arrange menus on the Canvas. We’ve also added Duplicate and Delete functions to the Edit menu, and Group/Ungroup functions to the Arrange menu:
Express yourself with a background image on your profile that reflects your personality.
- From Home, select View Profile, then click the edit icon on the profile banner.
- Upload your own image or select a pre-designed Cricut banner.
- Zoom, rotate, and replace image as desired. When you’re finished, click Apply.
- Your profile banner is updated!
You may also notice...
Test Cut Image Groups
Cricut Explore 3 and Cricut Maker 3 New Machine Setup flow now contains a choice of image sets for the test cut:
- Able to cut with unregistered machine
- Additional blank window is displayed when “Rearrange images or change Mirror settings” modal opens
- Canvas is displayed in Full Grid despite the fact Partial Grid option is chosen in Settings by default
- Deep linking not working if user is signed out
- Duplicate sometimes puts the image out of view
- Save and flag icons are visible and clickable while project preview modal loads for own project
- Score line should have all four corner handles and rotate icons around the bounding box when aspect ratio is unlocked
- Text insert field should not show on Image > Contour
- W/H size values in tool bar and on Canvas do not match
- Copy and Paste hotkeys objects not copied in proper relation to one another
- Size of image changes disproportionately
- Flip icons are reversed
- Continue button is cropped for minimized windows
- Arrange Menu > UnGroup should change to Ungroup
- Load type default setting not applied with multiple mats of the same color
- Rendering spinner missing when increasing copies on mat preview
- Not able to upload HEIC file for project
- Images exceed printable dimensions
- Make it button is displayed in the active state from My Projects when Canvas is not empty