This Design Space for Desktop release (v7.13) contains the following features and fixes.
Click the Bookmark icon next to fonts you like so you can find them easily later! To find your saved fonts, from Canvas, select Text, click the Font selector, then the Bookmarks tab.
Note: System fonts you bookmark will only be saved on that device. Also, to find fonts that support your language of choice, use the new language filters.
New Notification Types
Now you’ll get notified when someone you follow shares a new project. Plus, you’ll see when someone shares a project that was inspired by your original public projects. You can always manage your notification preferences in Settings.
We’ve added more languages to Design Space! You’ll now be able to view Design Space in:
Default Font for Japanese and Korean
Now members using Design Space in Japanese and Korean see a new default font when they use the Text tool. All other languages still default to Cricut Sans.
Japanese: Noto Sans Japanese
Korean: Noto Sans Korean
- Calibration – Clicking “Continue” auto-closes the following page
- Curved Text slider doesn’t “stick” at 0
- Unable to calibrate Knife and Rotary Blade – materials error
- Track call fails when we are connected to another country through VPN
- Unable to prepare order error occurs when the user clicks on the Make button in Offline mode after “Remember this selection” checkbox enabled
- Default shape selected on mat preview is not always the same
- Authorization not respected when app is launched offline
- Unable to upload Profile image - “Missing Avatar” message
- Unable to reach printer in dropdown with 4+ items