This Design Space for Desktop release (v7.14) contains the following updates and fixes.
Web landing for Destination Pages
This improvement allows users to preview a Design Space destination page in a browser before choosing whether to download or launch Design Space. Users will be able to scroll vertically and horizontally through all of the content on the page, select and view Project and Profile pages, click hyperlinks to open target pages, etc.
Note: Bookmarking and Favoriting is not available on web landing pages. Launch Design Space to bookmark or add to favorites.
Report an Image enhancements
Adding a comment is now required when selecting “Other” in the Report an Image modal. Additionally, reporting functionality on one’s own images, projects, or profile is not available.
- Font dropdown not clearing search term when flipping to offline
- Load type changes when user applies project copies on Mat Preview page
- Intermittent inability to complete new machine out of box setup
- Saving firmware values – Failed error
- Preparing Print text is not centered
- Users cannot upload the same file after the background image modal closes
- Multiple “Get Free Gifts” modals opening up on Set-Load-Go screen
- Duplicated results are displaying in font list after clearing search in Bookmarks tab
- Monogram Maker not translated for new languages