This Design Space for Desktop release (v7.15) contains improvements for Contributing Artist designer processes, and the following Cricut Access free trial and savings visibility and bug fixes:
Cricut Access information in Checkout
We’ve added more information about Cricut Access to the Checkout screen to help users see the benefit of a Cricut Access subscription.
- Editing nested text groups moving around
- Unable to apply pattern to the monogram
- Unable to unload/load a mat when longer mat is required
- During cut in progress when paused and then Go button is selected, Paused screen is not closed.
- Load/Unload button blinking state after a Print Then Cut calibration completes