This Design Space for Desktop release (v7.19) contains the following features and fixes:
Learning Plan – Cricut Maker 3 & Cricut Explore 3
Now members who have registered a Cricut Explore 3 or Cricut Maker 3 have access to a guided learning plan, including:
- Introduction video in New Product Setup & on Learning Plan landing page
- Start with the Basics lessons
- Guided lessons to introduce members to basic Canvas functions and cutting
- Learn more about Materials lessons
- Guided lessons that use specific materials
- Links to purchase Learning Kits which contain materials that coordinate with Materials lessons
- Links to other ways to learn
- Live Guidance (Cricut Access membership required)
- Cricut on Facebook
- Live Workshops on Cricut Learn
- On-Demand courses on Cricut Learn
Learning Plan landing page
New Product Setup lands users on Learning Plan landing page – also accessible through Design Space menu – where they can select various guided lessons and links to other ways to learn.
Select a lesson from the Learning Plan page to receive step-by-step instructions to complete your first project and additional materials-based lessons.
A new pop-up guide provides instructions from the beginning of the lesson all the way through assembling your project. Click arrows to proceed through the lesson (A) and click to collapse or expand the pop-up guide as desired (B).
With expanded pop-up guide (default)
With collapsed pop-up guide
Learn more about materials, and other ways to learn
Scroll down on Learning Plan page to find guided lessons based on popular materials, and other ways to learn.
Cricut Access Standard - Annual Subscription
We’re reintroducing the ability to sign up for Cricut Access Standard Annual plan with a free trial (for eligible users) through the Cricut Access purchase flow in Design Space!
Fixed field issues
- “Inspired by” section is not showing on Project Details
- Fixed an causing bookmark numbers to be out of sync on Project Details and Project tiles
- Wrong translation in Project Details “Inspired by” Criuct section
- Sharing a link to a project results in Project Not Available
- Joy Insert Cards not aligned upon cutting
- Improper error message appears when image upload is rejected
- Cut interaction screen – Black bounding box moves separately from pattern on the mat
- Print Then Cut – Image corners not printed
- Print Then Cut – When fiducial scan fails and error appears, yellow error persists after machine is unloaded
- Auto-update not waiting 24 hours after rollout
- Clicking on “Following” or “Followers” when viewing one’s own profile doesn’t work