This Design Space for Desktop release (v7.21) contains the following features and fixes.
These new images and functionality updates allow you to easily personalize an image with a name, change an occasion, switch up a sentiment, and more, to make your project perfect! From the Canvas, click on Editable Images or, from Images, filter your search by Editable Text.
Note: Editable Images will be activated for all users once the Design Space for Desktop 7.21 rollout is complete.
Editable Image picker at left of Canvas
Filter in Images
Editable Image tiles use the new Editable Image icon (1), and blue highlighting (2) to show which elements of the image are specifically designed to be editable.
Blue highlighting also appears on the Canvas. It disappears after that element has been edited or when one selects Make It.
Full-width Profile support
We now display profiles the full-width of the Design Space window.
You may also notice...
Links to Cricut.com on Project Details
For regions that have a Cricut.com shopping site, you’ll see links to purchase project materials and supplies on the Project Details screen.
Updated Contributing Artist badge placement
Contributing Artist badge has been moved over the artist’s profile photo wherever the Contributing Artist attribution appears.
Fixed Field Issues
- Project Details getting cut off
- Learning Plan missing properties for Live Guidance, external links, and Destination Page
- In My Projects – Project tile and project details do not represent actual project artwork
- Canvas – Unable to load project
- Wrapped text moves outside bounding box when resizing while attached
- Bookmark icon and count are faded out when viewing your own project details
- Unable to load more than 50 results in Search