Edited: September 27, 2023
For your convenience, Cricut Access plans renew automatically by default. However, you can manage the auto-renewal of your Cricut Access plan at any time through your cricut.com account.
- Sign in to your account at cricut.com.
- Select your name, then select My Account to access your account details.
- Select Subscriptions from the left navigation menu and then click here to be redirected to the page where you manage your subscriptions.
- You will find active subscriptions here, with an option to edit or cancel. If you wish to stop the auto-renewal, select Cancel.
- To update payment information for an active Cricut Access subscription, select Edit > Add new card > Next. Then, follow the prompts to input and save the new payment information.
Important: For Cricut Access purchased via Cricut.com or Design Space for Desktop, you will need to add another valid card before deleting your primary card used for Cricut Access. In the event of subscription cancellation, your plan will remain active until the end of the current billing cycle.
Tip: If you have a receipt from Apple for your subscription renewal but the app shows it's expired and you're being prompted to pay for Cricut Access content, select the Restore option on the Cricut Access screen in Design Space. This will cause the app to recognize the successful renewal and allow you to use Cricut Access content again without being prompted to pay.