Edited: January 10, 2024
Here is how to change your credit card info on your account either through Cricut.com or while in Design Space. Here also are instructions on how to change your Cricut Access subscription payment method.
Important: Changing credit cards on your account does not automatically change which card is charged for a Cricut Access Subscription; you must edit your subscription payment method in order to change which card is used for Cricut Access. See below for instructions on how to change your Cricut Access payment method.
Note: In order to keep your credit card details secure, you cannot directly update or edit a saved credit card. If you wish to change any credit card information, remove the existing card from cricut.com and add the card again with the correct details. Any credit card you have saved in cricut.com will also be saved in Design Space (and vice versa), so you can choose the card you want to use.
Note: If you only have one credit card on your account, you'll need to add a new one before you can change payment methods.
- To change your Cricut Access payment method, sign in to your account on cricut.com.
- Select your name.
- Select Subscription from the navigation menu on the left. Then select Edit.
- Choose which card you'd like to use as your payment method, or add a new card, then select Save.
If the subscription has already expired, you must purchase the subscription again using the new card before auto-renewal will work again.
When you make a purchase from cricut.com, the option to save your payment method is available on the checkout screen. Select the box next to Save Card to save your credit card details for future purchases.
You can also add a new card or remove a saved card through your cricut.com account.
- Sign in to your account on cricut.com.
- Select your name.
- Select Payment Settings from the navigation menu on the left.
- Your saved cards will be displayed. Select Add New to add new card information. Select Remove to delete cards that have incorrect or out-of-date information.
- Sign in to your Cricut Design Space account.
- Open the project with the items you wish to purchase or create a new one (How do I purchase from Design Space?).
- Click Make It from the design screen, and Checkout from the Project Preview Screen.
- Confirm your transaction is as you expected, and hit Continue.
- If you already had a card listed, you will skip the payment page. You can go back to the payment page to change card information by clicking the Payment link at the top of the checkout modal.
- On this page you must first put in the correct billing information for the card you are using, and then will be able to put in the other card information.
Tip: You will be prompted to authorize the purchase when you add a new card or when you begin a new browsing session (typically after clearing cache and cookies). Enter your Cricut account password and click Authorize to complete your purchase.
You may also follow these steps in Design Space to get directed to our website to adjust account information in general.
- Select the menu from the top right of Design Space while on the Canvas or Home screens. Then select Settings.
- Go to General > Subscription > Manage. This will take you to the page for editing your account information.
- After signing in (if needed) navigate to Payment Settings to [A] add cards or [B] remove a card. You cannot edit a card, you must remove cards with incorrect information and then add the desired card as a new card.
Note: The mobile apps process in-app purchases through your Google Play Store or Apple iTunes accounts and the payment method saved there. Access your Google Play Store or iTunes accounts to change your card information.
Important: For any disputes with Android or iOS in-app purchases, please contact Google Play or Apple support.