For your convenience, Cricut Access plans renew automatically by default. However, you can manage the auto-renewal of your Cricut Access plan at any time through your cricut.com account.
- Sign in to your account at cricut.com.
- Click on the person icon, then select “My Account” to access your account details.
- Select Memberships from either the left navigation menu or the links under the My Account section.
- All of your subscriptions will be listed.
- Select Cancel to stop the subscription renewal, or select Edit to update your payment information for Cricut Access.
Important: For Cricut Access purchased via Cricut.com or Design Space for Desktop, you will need to add another valid card before deleting your primary card used for Cricut Access. In the event of subscription cancellation, your plan will remain active until the end of the current billing cycle.
Tip: If you have a receipt from Apple for your subscription renewal but the app shows it's expired and you're being prompted to pay for Cricut Access content, select the Restore option on the Cricut Access screen. This will cause the app to recognize the successful renewal and allow you to use Cricut Access content again without being prompted to pay.