Note: For your convenience, Cricut Access plans renew automatically by default. However, you can manage the auto-renewal of your Cricut Access plan at any time through your cricut.com account.
- Sign in to your account at cricut.com.
- Click on the person icon, then select “My Account” to access your account details.
- Select Memberships from either the left navigation menu or the links under the My Account section.
- All of your subscriptions will be listed.
- Select Cancel to stop the subscription renewal, or select Edit to update your payment information for Cricut Access.
Important: You will need to add another valid card before deleting your primary card used for Cricut Access. In the event of subscription cancellation, your plan will remain active until the end of the current billing cycle.