You can purchase any Cricut Access plan from Cricut.com (US, Canada) or the Standard Monthly/Annual through Design Space (US, UK, Canada).
- Visit shop.cricut.com from your browser.
- Sign in with your Cricut ID and password.
- Select and add a plan of Cricut Access to your cart.
- Continue to the checkout process and complete your purchase.
- When your order has been successfully submitted, your Cricut Access plan will activate instantaneously.
- Sign in to Design Space.
- Click on the Account Menu (☰) and select Cricut Access.
- Review the plan options and click the appropriate Sign-Up button.
- You can enter/review your credit card details, then click Continue.
- Once your payment info is saved, you can authorize your purchase by entering your Cricut password and clicking the Authorize button.
Tip: The postal/ZIP code field will appear once you enter the card number.
Note: Store credits cannot be used to purchase Cricut Access, and Cricut Access cannot currently be purchased on Cricut.com for UK customers; it must be purchased through Design Space on a Windows or Mac computer instead.
Important: At this time, Cricut Access is not available for purchase through the Cricut Design Space mobile apps.