- Sign in to your account on Cricut.com.
- Select the person icon, then My Account to access your account details.
- Select Registered Products from the left navigation menu.
- Select Add Product in the top-right of the page.
- Fill in all fields, then select Save. The item will be added to your list of registered products.
Tip: Electronic cutting machine serial numbers are found on the underside of the machine. EasyPress 2 serial numbers are found on the back of the machine near the power cord (Help Article).
Cricut Maker and Cricut Explore series machines are automatically registered when you complete the New Machine Setup. There is no need to register them separately.
Note: Cricut Maker and Cricut Explore machines are not currently visible under the Registered Products section.
Important: Cricut Gypsy and Cricut Cartridges can no longer be registered. If you have previously registered a Gypsy or Cricut Cartridges, they will appear in your list of registered products. Link your cartridges to your Cricut account to use them in Design Space with a Cricut Explore or Cricut Maker.