- Sign in to your account on Cricut.com.
- Click on the person icon, then select My Account to access your account details.
- Select Registered Products from the left navigation menu.
- Click Add Product button on the top-right of the page.
- Fill in all fields and click Save. The item will be added to your list of registered products.
Tip: Electronic cutting machine serial numbers are found on the underside of the machine. EasyPress 2 serial numbers are found on the back of the machine near the power cord (Help Article).
Cricut Maker and Cricut Explore series machines are automatically registered in our systems when you complete the New Machine Setup. There is no need to register them separately.
Note: Cricut Maker and Cricut Explore machines are not currently visible under the Registered Products section.
Important: You can no longer register Cricut Gypsy and Cartridges (if you have already registered some, they will be shown on the list). We recommend that you link the cartridges in your Cricut account.