We love it when our members share the projects they create daily with their Cricut machines, materials, and accessories. Design Space was made for getting inspired and inspiring others, so #ShareAway and tell us how you did it! Select your platform from the tabs below for step-by-step instructions.
Note: Project sharing is available on iOS and Windows/Mac platforms of Design Space. It is not yet available on Android.
- To share a project on Facebook or Pinterest, navigate to design.cricut.com
- Enter your Cricut ID and password, then click Sign In.
- Once logged in, select the View all link above the My Projects ribbon.
- Scroll through your personal list of projects until you find one you’d like to share.
- Before sharing your project, add photos of your finished project, a description, and tags. To do this, select the "more" icon on the project tile. Then select Edit Project Details.
- To upload a photo of your project, select the + button under Photos. Then, select a photo from your computer.
- Use the rotate control to rotate your photo as needed.
- Use the zoom control to size your photo up to 300% larger than the original. Use your mouse to position the photo in the large rectangular area at the top of the form.
Tip: Rotate your image if needed before zooming or repositioning. Rotating the image after zooming or repositioning will reset the image width and height.
- To edit your Project name, simply change it to something that another Cricut user will understand. Your project name must have at least one character in this field to save and to share.
- Add a brief description of your project up to 2000 characters long. Share why and for whom you made the project. Be sure to give credit to the makers and artists that inspired you. If you wish, add some additional tips and instructions for making the project.
- Add tags so it's easier for others to find your project in Cricut Community search. There are over 500 tags to choose from! Just start typing and the list will automatically populate tags as you type. Select a tag to add it to your project details. You can add up to 15 tags for each project.
- Project privacy setting default is Anyone with link. Select the drop down to change the privacy setting if needed. To share the project with friends on social media or via project link, choose Anyone with link. To make your project available in the Community projects category, change the setting to Everyone. Then select Save.
- After sharing your project you will be invited to post on Facebook or Pinterest, or Copy Project Link to share with friends via instant message or email.
- You can also share the project via the Share icon on the project tile.
- Launch the Design Space app. If you don’t have the app, visit the App Store to download.
- Enter your Cricut ID and password to sign in.
- Once signed in, select My Projects in the Cloud from the Categories menu.
Note: Any project that is saved to the iPad or iPhone will need to be saved in the Cloud before you can share it.
- Scroll through your personal list of projects until you find one you’d like to share with your friends and family.
- Select the Share link at the bottom of the tile. This will open up your project in edit mode.
- To upload a photo of your project, select the plus (+) button under the header. Select a photo from your Photos.
- Use pinch-to-zoom to size your image up to 300% larger than the original. Use two fingers to position the photo under the large rectangular area at the top of the form. You must add at least one photo of your project to share.
- To edit your project Title, simply change the title to something that another Cricut user will understand. Your project must have at least one character in the title field to save and to share.
- Add tags to your project. Tags will make it easier for others to find projects. We'll show you some popular tags, but there are over 500 additional tags to choose from! Just start typing and the list will automatically populate tags as you type. Select a tag to add it to your project details. You can add up to 15 tags for each project.
- Add a brief description of your project up to 500 characters long. Share why and for whom you made the project. If you wish, add some additional tips and instructions for making the project.
- Choose a setting for Who can view this project. Then select Done.
- After publishing or editing your project, you will be invited to share your project with your friends via Facebook or copy the project link to paste in a message to friends. If you don't wish to share to Facebook or copy the link at this time, select Done.
- Once you have published your project, the Share link will be activated on your project tile. Select this link to share to Facebook or copy the project link at any point in the future.
Tip: For optimal results, ensure that your project photo is already in horizontal or landscape orientation. Click here for additional photo tips.