Edited: November 3, 2023
The project Like and Bookmark features in Design Space make it easy for you to save your favorite projects for later and show your love for the creators' work. Easily access your bookmarked projects under My Stuff in Design Space for desktop.
Select your platform from the links below for step-by-step instructions.
- To like or bookmark a project in Design Space for desktop, sign in with your Cricut ID and password.
- Once logged in, navigate to a project you want to like or bookmark. This can be a project on the Design Space homepage, a project you find under the Ready-to-Make categories on the Projects page, or a project that someone has shared to the community.
- On the project tile, select the bookmark icon to bookmark, or the heart icon to like the project. Only projects that are bookmarked will show under My Stuff.
- The bookmark and heart icons turn solid when selected, and you'll receive a message stating the project has been added to Saved in the project category menu. There is no notification when a project is liked.
- The number of times a project has been liked or bookmarked is shown next to the Bookmark and Like icons.
- You can click the Bookmark or Like icons to unlike or un-bookmark the project.
- To bookmark a project in Design Space on your iOS or Android device, launch the app, and sign in with your Cricut ID and password.
- Once logged in, navigate to a project you want to bookmark. This can be a project on the Design Space Home page, the Cricut Community category, or any of the Ready-to-Make project categories.
- Tap on the Bookmark icon on either the project tile or the project details page. The icon will turn solid, and the project will be added to My Stuff.
- The number of times a project has been bookmarked or liked by Cricut members is displayed next to the Bookmark and heart icons.
- If you tap the Bookmark icon again, it will return to its outlined state, the Bookmark count will decrease by one, and the project will be removed from My Stuff.
- Find your Bookmarked projects by going to My Stuff.