Make colorful DIY vinyl decals with Cricut Printable Vinyl. The Print Then Cut feature in Design Space gives you endless possibilities using your home printer and Cricut machine to print and cut out images, patterns - even photos! Find cutting and application instructions below.
Important: For use with inkjet printers only. Using with a laser printer may damage the printer.
- Once your project design is complete, load Cricut Printable Vinyl into your home printer. One side of the Printable Vinyl sheet is white with a matte finish and the other side has grid lines. Print on the matte, blank side.
- Follow the instructions in Cricut Design Space to send your design to the printer. Allow the ink to dry before proceeding to cut.
- Match the top corner of printed vinyl (liner side down) to the top left corner of your machine mat and load it into your machine.
- For Cricut Maker, select Browse all materials, then select the Printable Vinyl setting. For Cricut Explore machines, turn the Smart Set Dial to Custom. Select Browse all materials, then select the Printable Vinyl setting.
- Press the flashing Go button.
- Peel the vinyl from the liner and apply by hand.
Note: Contact your printer manufacturer if you do not know which way to load it into the printer so that it prints on the appropriate side.