Make colorful DIY stickers with Cricut Printable Sticker Paper. The Print then Cut feature gives you endless color possibilities, using your home printer and Cricut Explore and Maker machines to print and cut out nearly any image cleanly and precisely. Find cutting and application instructions below.
Note: This article is about white printable sticker paper. For information about Printable Clear Sticker Paper visit this help article.
Cutting Printable Sticker Paper with the Cricut Explore and Maker Machines
- Once your project design is complete, load Cricut Printable Sticker Paper into your home printer. Feed the sticker paper into your printer to ensure it prints on the right side.
- Separate a tiny area at the corner of the sheet to determine which side is the sticker paper. The layer with the adhesive on it is the correct layer on which to print.
- Follow the instructions in Cricut Design Space to print your design.
- Match the top corner of the printed sticker paper (liner side down) to the top left corner of your Cricut StandardGrip cutting mat and load into your Cricut Explore or Maker machine.
- Cut Settings:
- Use the Premium Fine Point blade (this is the blade that comes installed in the machine).
- Explore: Turn the Smart Set dial to “Custom” and select the “Sticker Paper” setting.
- Maker: select "Browse all materials," then select the "Sticker Paper" setting.
- Press CUT.
- Peel the sticker paper from the liner and apply by hand.
Important: Use an inkjet printer. Cricut Printable Sticker Paper (white) is thick. We recommend adjusting your printer settings for a thicker material and/or using the manual feed tray on your printer.