Cricut Premium Vinyl - Removable makes every project a dream. It lies flat on your cutting mat without tunneling or bubbling. You'll weed with ease and apply with awe. Even complex designs effortlessly lift from the carrier sheet for a perfect application. Apply to almost any surface. For ultimate flexibility, Premium Vinyl Removable stays removable for up to two years without residue. Find cutting and application instructions below.
Cutting Premium Vinyl - Removable with a Cricut Machine
- Place vinyl (liner side down) onto Cricut StandardGrip cutting mat.
- Select images and size and load the mat into the machine.
- Refer to Kiss Cut guide table below to adjust machine settings.
- Press CUT.
Preparation with Cricut Transfer Tape
- Remove the negative pieces from each of the images using the Weeder found in the Cricut Tool Kit, leaving the liner intact. This process is known as weeding.
- Remove the transfer tape liner.
- Gently place the transfer tape (adhesive side down) over the images. To prevent bubbles, start in the center and move out toward the edges. Use a craft stick or Scraper found in the Cricut Tool Kit to burnish (rub or polish) the tape onto the vinyl.
- Peel away the vinyl liner at a 45-degree angle. If the vinyl does not separate from the liner, simply burnish the transfer tape onto the vinyl and peel away again.
Note: Standard transfer tape is recommended.
- Make sure your project surface is clean and dry. Carefully place the transfer tape with vinyl images onto your surface how you would like them to appear.
- Now burnish transfer tape onto the surface, starting in the center and moving out toward the edges. Use a craft stick or Cricut Scraper.
- Peel the transfer tape away from the vinyl at a 45-degree angle. If the vinyl sticks to the transfer tape, simply burnish the vinyl onto the surface again. Then continue to peel the transfer tape away from the vinyl.
Tip: When removing the vinyl sheet from the mat, peel the mat away from vinyl instead of lifting vinyl from the mat for a smooth release.
Premium Vinyl - Removable Kiss Cut Guide
|Machine||Blade Depth||Pressure||Speed||Multi-Cut||Blade Assembly|
|Cricut Expression 2||4||3||Medium||1||Fine Point|
|Cricut Imagine||3||3||Medium||1||Fine Point|
|Cricut Explore||Turn the Smart Set Dial to “Custom”. Select "Browse all materials," then select "Premium Vinyl - Removable".||Premium Fine Point|
|Cricut Maker||Select "Browse all materials," then select "Premium Vinyl - Removable".||Premium Fine Point|
Important: Results may vary. Always do a test cut to verify settings.