Use our robust search engine to search tens of thousands of projects contributed by fellow Cricut crafters!
Note: Community project search is currently only available in Design Space in a browser.
1. Navigate to Cricut Design Space and sign in with your Cricut ID and password.
2. Next, navigate to the Projects screen. From the Home page select View All on any projects ribbon to get to the Projects screen.
3. Select Cricut Community from the dropdown menu.
4. Enter keywords in the search field to find the projects you're interested in. Here are some tips for searching:
- The more descriptive the better. Use multiple keywords to help us provide the most relevant results. Quotation marks around a phrase or the use of other symbols is not required.
- Capitalization and pluralization? No worries! We'll automatically search all forms of your keywords, just in case!
- We'll look everywhere! If you enter a keyword in the search field, we'll look for matches in project titles, tags, and descriptions.
Tip: The more information you add to your project title, tags, and description when sharing to Cricut Community, the more likely it will be found by others! For best results, add a detailed project title, full project description, and project tags. Learn more about how to share your projects to Cricut Community.