What you need
- Cricut Mug Press
- USB cable (comes in the box)
- Compatible Windows/Mac computer with USB Type-A port
- Design Space software
How to activate
- Navigate to cricut.com/setup on a Windows or Mac computer. If you already have Design Space installed, select Open. If you don't have it installed, select Download, then select the downloaded file in your downloads folder to Open or Run it.
- Sign in with your Cricut ID and password. If you don't yet have a Cricut ID, create one to continue.
- The Welcome to Cricut Setup page will appear. Select Heat Press > Cricut Mug Press.
- Follow on-screen prompts to connect your press, check firmware, and complete the activation.
- When activation is complete, select Get Started or visit our Cricut Mug Press Fundamentals page.
Note: Your press is automatically registered during activation.
Tip: You can also access this activation flow through New Machine Setup in the Design Space menu.
If you experience any issues activating your press, click here.