Refer to complete safety instructions document in the box for more information
Cricut Autopress is UL/ULC/CE/Weee/RoHS compliant.
Important: To provide continued protection against risk of electric shock, connect to properly grounded outlets only. To avoid a circuit overload, do not operate machine on the same circuit with another high-wattage appliance. Extension cords used with the machine should be properly configured and capable of carrying the electrical load. 120-240 V 50/60 HZ 1300 W.
Lifting and moving Cricut Autopress
Do not move product by yourself. To avoid possible risk of injury, a minimum of two people should perform this task. Ensure machine is turned OFF and completely cooled before attempting to transport.
When in use
- Use in a well-ventilated area where air temperature does not exceed 35°C (95°F)
- Never leave unattended
- Not intended for use by children 12 years of age and under
- Keep hands free of pinch points on the machine (note symbols printed on the machine)
- To quickly disengage handle during transfer, simply lift handle
- CAUTION: This Cricut Autopress operates at high temperatures that can cause burns or other injury. Use with extreme caution.
When not in use
- Power machine off and unplug
- Allow machine to cool down before storing
- Close and lock the press when not in use
For information about warning symbols on the machine, refer to the Safety Instructions document in the box.