- Remove Knife Blade Drive Housing from the machine, then place changing cap completely over the blade and sleeve on housing.
- Using the changing cap, twist counterclockwise to completely unscrew sleeve from Drive Housing.
- Turn the housing over and the blade will drop out. Discard used blade.
- Align rib on new Knife Blade with matching groove in Drive Housing. Ensure blade drops all the way into the housing.
- Place changing cap with the sleeve over the blade.
- Using the changing cap, twist clockwise until sleeve is very tightly secured on housing.
- Carefully remove changing cap.
Note: Hand-tighten only, using the rubber changing cap. Do not use pliers or other tools to tighten the sleeve on the Knife Blade drive housing as it may cause overtightening, or damage to the housing.