Cricut occasionally makes some digital images free to use for a limited period of time, often on a weekly or monthly basis. To find these images in Design Space, follow the steps below:
Design Space for Desktop
- Sign in to Design Space.
- Select New Project.
- From your Canvas, select Images on the design panel to the left.
- Select Free under Highlighted Categories. You can know you are in the right place when you see the "Category: Free" option in the top left of the screen.
Tip: Selecting "Category: Free" in the top left corner on this screen will bring you back to the main image menu.
Design Space for iOS/Android
- Launch Design Space App.
- Create a new project.
- Tap Images from the bottom navigation.
- Select the filter option in the top right corner.
- Select Free (iOS) or toggle the switch next to Free (Android). When you return to the Image screen, all free images will be displayed.
Note: Remember, you can only cut this content for free for a limited time. We'll switch it each week or month with different content for you to enjoy!