Follow the instructions below to save projects, images, and fonts for use while offline.
- Navigate to the My Projects page and select the three dots on the project tile you want to save. Then select Save for Offline.
You will see a small computer icon on any of the project tiles that are successfully saved for offline use.
- The first time you save a project after you've downloaded the update you will be prompted with a save settings dialogue to choose how you would like to save projects from that point forward.
You can choose to:
- Save to Cloud & Computer — every project from that point on is saved for offline use by default.
- Save to Cloud Only — every project from that point forward is saved only in the cloud and not available by default for offline use.
- Change these settings at any time through Settings in the Design Space menu.
- When you open a saved project and there is a conflict between a project saved while offline and a project in the cloud, you will be presented with a dialogue that allows you to select which version you would like to keep.
You can choose to:
- Save the Cloud version only — the cloud version will overwrite the offline copy.
- Save the Computer version only — the version on your computer will overwrite the cloud version.
- Save Both versions — both copies will be saved to the cloud and to your computer.
- Save images for offline use by navigating to the Images tab on the Canvas.
- From there you are free to search and filter for any images you would like. You can download any number of images for offline use by selecting the images, then selecting the Download button in the bottom left corner.
- Your images will all download at once and when download is complete, a computer icon will show up on the image tile to show they have successfully downloaded.
- System fonts are fonts that are installed on your computer. You don't have to download them for offline use as they are already on your desktop.
- Save Cricut fonts for offline use by navigating to the fonts menu on the Canvas. From there you can download any font by hovering over the font you want to download and selecting the Download button that will appear to the right side of the font.
- You can initiate the download of more than one font at a time. Once your font has successfully downloaded a computer icon will appear to the right side of the font.
Note: Fonts have varying download times based on the size of the font.