Edited: December 11, 2023
Follow the instructions below to save projects, images, and fonts for use while offline.
- Navigate to the My Stuff page and select the three dots on the project tile you want to save. Then select the toggle to Save for Offline.
- The first time you save a project in Design Space for Desktop you will be prompted with a save settings dialogue to choose how you would like to save projects from that point forward.
You can choose to:
- Save to Cloud & Computer — every project from that point on is saved for offline use by default.
- Save to Cloud Only — every project from that point forward is saved only in the cloud and not available by default for offline use.
- Change these settings at any time through Settings in the Design Space menu.
- Save images for offline use by navigating to the Images tab on the Canvas.
- From there you are free to search and filter for any images you would like. You can select any number of images, then click the Download button in the bottom left corner.
- Your images will all download at once and when download is complete, a computer icon will show up on the image tile to show they have successfully downloaded.
- System fonts are fonts that are installed on your computer. You don't have to download them for offline use as they are already on your desktop.
- Save Cricut fonts for offline use by navigating to the fonts menu on the Canvas. From there you can download any font by hovering over the font you want to download and selecting the download button that will appear to the right side of the font.
- You can initiate the download of more than one font at a time. Once your font has successfully downloaded a computer icon will appear to the right side of the font.
Note: Fonts have varying download times based on the size of the font.