Once you have activated Cricut Hat Press, use the Cricut Heat app to access or create settings for your projects, send settings directly to the press, and find detailed stacking, pressing, and care instructions for your projects! Here’s how:
Send recommended time & temp settings to Cricut Hat Press
- Plug the unit into a compatible wall outlet and press the power button to turn it on.
- Open the Cricut Heat app.
- Under My Heat Presses, select the Cricut Hat Press, and select Start New Project.
- Select your transfer material and the base material to which you will apply it, then select Next.
- Once all selections have been made, select Send Settings to Hat Press, and follow the on-screen prompts to finish the project!
Note: If needed, select Edit to adjust the recommended settings.
Set custom time & temp settings
- Open Cricut Heat app.
- Under My Heat Presses, select the Cricut Hat Press, and scroll to the Set Custom Time & Temp option.
- Change the Temperature and Press time. You can also select the option to Preheat Blank. Then, select Send Settings to Hat Press.
Last Used screen
The Cricut Heat app will save your previous 3 last used settings for easy reference! Simply select the previously used setting and Send to Hat Press to save time when pressing your commonly used materials.
Detailed Instructions screen
Cricut Heat app contains some detailed stacking and pressing instructions based on the transfer material and base material to which you’ll apply it. Simply select Detailed Instructions on the Send Materials screen for more information.