Cricut Hat Press activation is completed through the Cricut Heat app on your iOS or Android mobile device. Once Cricut Hat Press is connected and activated, you can send precise settings & get step-by-step instructions for every project from your mobile device!
- Unbox the machine and ensure to remove all packaging from the unit.
- Plug the machine into a compatible wall unit and power it on by clicking the Temperature button.
- Upon powering the unit for the first time, the Power/Temperature button will flash white, indicating the heat press is in activation mode.
- Download Cricut Heat app from the respective app store, and sign in. If you have an existing Cricut.com/Design Space account, we recommend using that same login for Cricut Heat app.
- Cricut Hat Press uses Bluetooth Lite technology to pair to your smart device and communicate with the Cricut Heat app. Manually pairing the device through Bluetooth settings is not necessary. Simply power on the machine within 7 feet of the smart device you are using, ensuring Bluetooth is ON, and it will connect automatically.
- In the Cricut Heat app, select the Set Up option to begin activation. Then, select the unit from the list of Available Heat Presses and tap Connect.
- The Cricut Heat app will show ‘Connecting to Hat Press’ with the Bluetooth logo.
- Cricut Heat app will give a status bar as it is activating Hat Press. When complete, you will see a Success message indicating the press is set up and ready to use! Cricut Hat Press will then begin to heat up and can be used with Cricut Heat app, or on its own.