Adjusting temperature manually
- Plug Cricut Hat Press into a compatible wall outlet, and press the power button to turn on.
- To cycle to desired heat setting after completing the setup process, press the Temperature button.
Note: All recommended settings for Cricut Hat Press are found in the Cricut Heat app for iOS or Android mobile devices.
- Press the Temperature button to cycle between low, medium, and high heat settings.
Low — for lightweight, delicate, synthetic, or heat-sensitive fabrics; also great for more delicate iron-on (HTV), such as Foil Iron-On
Medium — for most fabrics and heat-transfer vinyl
High — for Infusible Ink™ & sublimation projects and blanks
Adjusting temperature using Cricut Heat app
- Plug Cricut Hat Press into a compatible wall outlet and press the power button to turn on.
- Open the Cricut Heat app.
- Under My Heat Presses, select Cricut Hat Press, and select Start New Project.
- Select your transfer material and the base material to which you will apply it, then select Next.
- Once all selections have been made, select to Send Settings to Hat Press, and follow the on-screen prompts to finish the project!
Note: The Edit option allows you to make any adjustments to the recommended settings