- Cricut BrightPad surface is a resilient, scratch-resistant, polycarbonate plastic, with a 4H or higher level of hardness. However, with use, the screen may sustain scratches and scuffs from the sharp tools. This is normal wear for Cricut BrightPad and does not constitute a defect.
- Take care to avoid excessive pressure while weeding.
- Cricut BrightPad should not be used as a cutting surface.
Removing dust, adhesive residue, and markings
To clean Cricut BrightPad, we recommend the following:
- Use lens cleaner, touchscreen/electronics cleaning wipes or spray a small amount of glass cleaner onto a soft cloth. Gently wipe away adhesive residue and markings from surface or body.
- A permanent marker may take a little more effort to remove but it will come off the surface with a touchscreen cleaning wipe. Some permanent marker can be removed by drawing over the permanent marking with a dry erase marker, then wipe both lines away.
- Do not use abrasive or other strong cleansers or removers.
Important: Do not submerge Cricut BrightPad in water. Cricut BrighPad is not waterproof or dishwasher safe.
- Avoid stacking heavy objects on top of Cricut BrightPad.
- Store in room temperature. Avoid storing in extreme temperatures, or in places where temperature fluctuates dramatically.
- For best Cricut BrightPad Go battery life, recharge at least every 3 months.