Once you’ve activated Cricut EasyPress 3, use the Cricut Heat app to access or create settings for your projects, send settings directly to the press, and find detailed stacking, pressing, and care instructions for your projects! Here’s how:
Send recommended time & temp settings to Cricut EasyPress 3
- Plug the unit into a compatible wall outlet and press the power button to turn it on.
- Open the Cricut Heat app.
- Under My Heat Presses, select Cricut EasyPress 3, and select Start New Project.
- Select your transfer material and the base material to which you will apply it, then select Next.
- Once all selections have been made, select Send Settings to EasyPress and follow the on-screen prompts to finish the project!
Note: If needed, select Edit to adjust the recommended settings.
Set custom time & temp
- Open Cricut Heat app.
- Under My Heat Presses, select the Cricut EasyPress 3 and scroll to the Set Custom Time & Temp option.
- Change the Temperature and Press time as desired. You can also select options to Preheat Blank and Flip & Press when pressing blanks that require these steps. When you’re finished, select Send Settings to EasyPress.
The Cricut Heat App save your 3 most recently used settings for easy reference! Simply select the previously used setting and Send to EasyPress to save time when pressing commonly used materials.
Cricut Heat app contains some detailed stacking and pressing instructions based on the transfer material and base material to which you’ll apply it. Simply select Detailed Instructions on the Send Materials screen for more information.