Cricut EasyPress 3 contains Bluetooth Low Energy technology (BLE), which allows it to pair automatically with your mobile device when using the Cricut Heat app. No need to pair manually!
- Make sure your mobile device’s Bluetooth is ON, so it is discoverable.
- Connect Cricut EasyPress 3 power cord to wall outlet and power it on.
- Open the Cricut Heat app and sign in. If you’ve activated your Cricut EasyPress 3, it will appear in My Presses. If you have multiple presses activated, select one to connect.
- If you have not yet activated your Cricut EasyPress 3, select Set up New Heat Press and follow the on-screen prompts to activate your press.
- The app will show that your press is connected. You’ll also see the press listed in your mobile device’s Bluetooth settings.
- When the press Is powered off, the Bluetooth will disconnect automatically.